RD&PR Manipur Recruitment 2022: Rural Development & Panchayat Raj (RD&PR) Department, Government of Manipur has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 02 Ombudsman vacancy in Bishnupur and Kamjong. The last date for submission of the application is 29/09/2022.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
- No. of vacancy: 02 (Bishnupur & Kamjong)
- Essential Qualification:
- Eminent standing and impeccable integrity with at least 10 (ten) years of experience in public administration, law, academics social work or management.
- Experience in working with people or community organization is a mandatory qualification.
- Should not be a member of a recognized political party or a banned organization. Applicants are required to file a declaration to this effect along with application.
- Must be physically active and capable to conducting field tours, inspections and visits to remote rural locations in the districts.
- Remuneration: Rs.1000/- per sitting with maximum upper limit of Rs.20000/- per month
How to Apply for RD&PR Manipur Recruitment?
The application form may eb downloaded given below from the Office of the State MGNREGA Cell an the duly filled in application along with two passport size photographs and relevant documents may be submitted to the office of the State MGNREGA Cell, Secretariat Rural Development, Room No. 125/04, New Secretariat Complex during office hours on or before 29th September 2022.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|