RD&PR Department Manipur Recruitment 2022: Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (RD&PR) Department, Manipur has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 04 Ombudsman Vacancy.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 21/04/2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
- No. of vacancy: 04 (Four)
- District wise posts:–
- Tengnoupal: 01
- Pherzwal: 01
- Ukhrul: 01
- Tamenglong: 01
- Essential Qualification:-
- Eminent standing and impeccable integrity with at least 10 (ten) years of experience in public administration, law, academics, social work or management.
- Experience in working with people or community organization is a mandatory qualification.
- Should not be a member of a recognized political party or a banned organization. Applicants are required to file a declaration to this effect along with application.
- Must be physically active and capable of conducting filed tours, inspections and visits to remote rural location in the districts.
- Remuneration: Rs.1000/- per sitting with maximum upper limit of Rs.20000/- per month
How to Apply RD&PR Department Manipur Recruitment?
The application form may be downloaded from www.manipur.gov.in or from the Office of the State MGNREGA Cell and the duly filled in application along with two passport size photographs and relevant documents may be submitted to the office of the State MGNREGA Cell, Secretariat Rural Development, Room No. 125/04, New Secretariat Complex during office hours latest by 21st April, 2022.