RDD Sikkim Recruitment 2022: Rural Development Department (RDD), Government of Sikkim, Gangtok has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 05 Ombudsman Vacancy under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Development Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA Sikkim). The last date for submission of the application is 15/10/2022.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
- No. of vacancy: 05 (Five)
- Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant should be a retired Government Officer not below the rank of Joint Secretary or equivalent or Senior Lawyer, Social Worker, Academicians with an experience in Rural Development.
- The age of the applicant as on 30th September, 2022 should not be more than 62 years.
- The applicant should have experience in working with people and communities.
- The applicant should have experience in implementing developmental programmes.
- The applicant should not be a member of a political party.
- The applicant must be physically active and capacity of conducting field tours, inspections and visits to remote rural locations in all the four districts.
- Remuneration: Rs.1500/- per sitting with maximum upper limit of Rs.45000/- per month. All necessary support to enable the Ombudsman to carry out the assigned functions shall be when required. TA/DA shall be provided at rate admissible to Class-I officers of the State Government.
How to Apply for RDD Sikkim Recruitment?
The application format may be obtained from the office of the Additional Secretary-MGNREGA, 3rd Floor, RDD, Head Office, Gram Vikas Bhawan, Gangtok during office hours or an online application may be submitted by email to email@example.com.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|