RailTel Recruitment 2022:- RailTel Corporation of India Ltd. invites online applications from eligible Indian nationals, who meet the eligibility criteria(s) for engagement Graduate & Diploma Apprentice training under the Apprentices Act 1961. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 04.04.2022.
Post Name:- Graduate & Diploma Apprentice
- No of posts:- 103
- Duration of Training:- 1 Year.
- States/Location:– Corporate office/ Delhi, Regional Gurgaon office/ NOC & DLI, Jaipur, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Allahabad, DLI/ NCR, Regional office/ Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar, New NOC/ MPLS, Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Bhopal, Regional office/ Secunderabad, Jalpaiguri, Guwahati, Bilaspur, NOC/ Kolkata, NOC/RO, Mumbai Territory, Regional SC/ Territory, Bangalore, Ernakulam, Amravati, NOC/SC, Chennai, Ernakulam, Amravati, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Rohtak, Jammu twai, REL (Ambala).
- Age limit:- 18-27 years (relaxation for SC/ST/OBC to be as per the Presidential/ Governmental Directives) as of 31st January 2022.
- Salary:- Rs. 14,000/- for Graduate engineers and Rs. 12,000/- for Diploma engineers.
- Field:- Electronics & Telecommunication, Computer Science, Civil Engg, Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Educational Qualification:- Full-time Regular Four Years Graduation in Engineering/ Technology
Full Time Regular Three Years Diploma in Engineering/ Technology (from Colleges approved by AICTE) with aggregate 60% marks in stream/ branch of Electronics & Telecommunication; or Telecommunication; or Computer Science & Engineering or Civil Engineering or Information Technology or Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or any other combination of Engineering branches where Electronics is one of the main branches, like Electronics & Instrumentation
Passed Sections A and B of Institution Examinations of the Institute of Engineering (India) in the above-mentioned relevant branches of engineering OR Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India) in above mentioned relevant branches of engineering.
Candidates who have completed three years post their Graduation/ Diploma will not be considered for Apprenticeship.
How to apply for RailTel Recruitment 2022 Graduate & Diploma Apprentice
The eligible candidates are required to apply online through portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and no other modes will be entertained in whatsoever condition it may be.
Apply online for RailTel Graduate & Diploma Apprentice
The last date for receipt of the application is 04.04.2022.
On receipt of online application through portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in a merit list will be prepared on regional/ state/ location wise and preference will be given to the Government Institution pass-outs.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the RailTel Recruitment 2022: Graduate & Diploma Apprentice official notification in detail before submitting applications.