PURABI Dairy Guwahati Recruitment 2021: The West Assam Milk Producers Co-operative Union Ltd, Purabi Dairy, Panja bari, Guwahati invites applications for the recruitment of the Assistant-I (Dairy) position on a contractual basis. The last date for submission of the application is 8th November 2021.
Post Name:- Assistant-I (Dairy)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- WAMUL Office in Guwahati, Assam.
- Age limit:- Not above 30 years as of 01.01.2021.
- Salary:- CTC Rs.2.40 lakhs per annum including P.F & other Contributions.
- Educational Qualification:- Minimum ITI pass in Electrical trade/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrumentation.
- Experience:– Minimum 2-3 years work experience in the relevant field. (Preferably in the Dairy/ Food industry) Freshers having qualifications in the relevant field may also apply.
How to apply for WAMUL Guwahati Recruitment 2021 Assistant-I (Dairy) Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to download the Application form & submit in hard copy along with the photocopies of relevant documents in a sealed envelope at the dropbox on or before 8th November 2021 at the office of The West Assam Milk Producers’ Co-operative Union Limited, Purabi Dairy, Panjabari, Guwahati.
Incomplete applications in any form will be rejected. Candidates who applied earlier for the same post within the last six months need not apply.
Advertisement No:- WAMUL/2021-22/23 (Date: 24.10.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the WAMUL Guwahati Recruitment 2021 Assistant-I (Dairy) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.