PNRD Assam Recruitment 2022: Office of the Commissioner, Panchayat & Rural Development (PNRD), Assam has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 06 Rural Development Management Professional (RDMP) Vacancy for Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission (SPMRM). Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 14/01/2022.
Rural Development Management Professional (RDMP)
- No. of posts: 06 (Six)
- Desirable Qualification/Experience: Post Graduate in Rural Development/Rural Management/Agriculture or Social Sciences with minimum 55% in qualifying exam from a reputed organization with at least 2 years experience in Government sector or similar sector with knowledge of Computer. Knowledge of English, Hindi and Local Language is necessary.
- Remuneration: Rs.30,000/- per month
- Age: 25-40 years as on 1st January, 2022
- Place of Posting: Bokajan, Diphu (Karbi Anglong District), Tamulpur (Baksa District), Kalain (Cachar District) and Chandrapur (Kamrup Metro District) respectively.
How to Apply PNRD Assam Recruitment 2022?
- Only online application through https://rural.assam.gov.in will be accepted. Scanned documents to be uploaded with online application.
- The link for Online Application will be active from 31st December, 2021 and will remain active till 14th January, 2022, 12 am. No communication in respect of submission of Online Application will be entertained once the submission date is over. Mode of Application is Online only.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the PNRD Assam Recruitment 2022: RDMP Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.