PNB Bank Meghalaya Recruitment 2022:- The Punjab National Bank invites applications from eligible candidates from Meghalaya for the posts of Peon. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 25.02.2022.
Post Name:- Peon
- No of posts:- 6 (Six)
- District wise vacancy list:
1. East Khasi Hills: 1 [GEN:1]
2. East Jaintia Hills: 2 [GEN:2]
3. West Jaintia Hills: 1 [ST:1]
4. West Garo Hills: 1 [GEN:1]
5. North Garo Hills: 1 [ST:1]
- Age limit:- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 24 years as of 31.01.2022. Upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates. (Max age limit of all relaxation combined should not exceed 45 years unless it is so provided in Govt. directives).
- Salary:- As per Banks norms.
- Educational Qualification:- Max & Min- Pass in XII (12th Pass) Standard or its equivalent with basic reading/ writing knowledge of English.
How to apply for PNB Recruitment 2022 Peon Jobs in Meghalaya
Application in sealed cover along with Complete Bio Data, copy of pass certificate & Mark sheets of X & XII standard or its equivalent, Age Proof (Birth Certificate) Address proof, Domicile Certificate, Mobile No. (Mandatory), PAN card, Employment Exchange Card, Caste Certificate (if any) may be sent to “The Circle Head, Punjab National Bank, Circle Office Guwahati, Bhangagarh, GS Road-781005” by registered post or courier.
The last date of receipt of the application is 25.02.2022.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the PNB Recruitment 2022: Peon Jobs in Meghalaya official notification in detail before submitting applications.