ONGC Silchar Recruitment 2022: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Silchar has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 04 various Medical Officer (MO) Vacancy.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
1. Medical Officer General Duty (GDMO)
- No. of vacancy: 01 (UR)
- Emolument: Rs.50,000/- per month
2. Medical Officer Occupational Health (OH)
- No. of vacancy: 01 (SC)
- Emolument: Rs. 100000/- per month
3. Medical Officer Field Duty (FMO)
- No. of vacancy: 02 (UR: 01 & OBC: 01)
- Emolument: Rs. 105000/- per month
- Qualification: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
How to Apply for ONGC Silchar Recruitment?
Candidates are required to walk-in for the interview with 2 copies of filled in application forms, on 21.06.2022 at ONGC, AAFB Exploratory Asset, Srikona, Silchar. Candidates will be allowed from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm only and candidates who arrive late will strictly not be considered under any circumstances.
Candidates need to bring a copy of the following documents along with the originals and report in time at the venue mentioned:
- 2 copies of duly signed and filled application format at Annexure-I
- Any one Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Passport, Driving License, Voter I Card.
- Passport size photograph.
- Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB). No other proof for determining Date of Birth shall be considered.
- Consolidated Marksheet of MBBS Degree
- M.B.B.S. Degree.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
- PWBD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWBD Certificate. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%.
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if any).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a regular employee in a Govt. organisation/PSU).
- Valid proof of change of name (in case, applicable).
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.
2 thoughts on “ONGC Silchar Recruitment 2022: Medical Officer (MO) Vacancy (4 Posts)”
Sir, I want to job .