NTPC Recruitment 2022: NTPC has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil, and Mining as Engineering Executive Trainees 2022 through GATE 2022 score. The last date for submission of the application is 11 November 2022.
Post Name:- Engineering Executive Trainee
- No of posts:- 864
- Age limit:- Upper Age limit for General/ EWS is 27 years as of the last date of online application (age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/XSM candidates applicable as
per Government guidelines).
- Salary:- Pay scale of Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/- (E1 Grade)
- Educational Qualification:– Full-time B.E/B.Tech in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, as per respective Institute/University norms (55% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the following subjects
(i) Electrical Engineering: Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering.
(ii) Mechnical Engineering: Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering
(iii) Electronics Engineering: Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics.
(iv) Instrumentation Engineering: Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics, Instrumentation & Control.
(v) Civil Engineering: Civil/ Construction Engineering
(vi) Mining Engineering: Mining
# Candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE 2022.
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022: EET through GATE 2022 Score?
Eligible candidates need to apply online for NTPC EET Recruitment 2022 with their GATE 2022 registration number by visiting careers.ntpc.co.in or the careers section at www.ntpc.co.in.
NTPC GATE Application Link will be available from 28th October to 11th November 2022.
Place of posting
- The selected candidates shall undergo one-year training at various places. The final place of posting will be decided after the completion of training. Candidates can be placed, across the country, in any of the projects/ stations including Subsidiaries/JVs companies of NTPC for shift operation of power plants and will be required to work in shifts (including night shift).
- Candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2022. Candidates will be selected based on the GATE 2022 performance.
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|