NTPC Recruitment 2022: NTPC is looking for experienced professionals in the area of Data Analysis/Data Science and Business Development on a fixed-term basis as per the details given below. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 25.02.2022.
1. Post Name:- Executive (Data Analyst)
- No of posts:- 1 [UR:1]
- Upper age limit:- 35 years.
- Salary:- Commensurate with the experience and expertise/Negotiable.
- Educational Qualification:- PG Degree/Diploma in Data Science/Business Analytics/Data Analytics with at least 60% marks from a recognized university/ institution. Additionally, candidates having Engineering as qualification and knowledge of R, Python, SQL Server, MS Excel, Tableau will be preferred.
- Experience Requirement: Minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience in mining and validation of data. Analyzing data sets and drawing insights, inferences, and correlations as a decision support system. Generation of business analytics dashboards, visualizations, reports, etc.
2. Post Name:- Executive (Business Development)
- No of posts:- 2 [UR:2]
- Upper age limit:- 35 years.
- Salary:- Consolidated Rs. 90,000/- per month. Additionally, HRA/Company accommodation and Medical facilities will be provided.
- Educational Qualification:- Degree in Engineering (in any discipline) with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution and PGDM/MBA or equivalent. Candidates with PGDM/MBA qualifications in Marketing/ Finance with good verbal & written communication would be preferred.
- Experience Requirement: Minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience in Strategic Management/Business Development/Commercial/Financial Management & Financial Modelling preferably in the energy sector. The post qualification experience shall be counted from the date of acquiring a Degree in Engineering.
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022: Data Analysis & Business Development Executive
Interested candidates should log on to our website careers.ntpc.co.in or visit careers section at www.ntpc.co.in for applying. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
The Last Date for the Online Application is 25.02.2022.
Candidates are required to possess a valid email ID. NTPC will not be responsible for bouncing back any email sent to the candidates.
Candidates belonging to the General/EWS/ OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-. The SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category & female candidates need not pay the registration fee.
Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (A/c. No. 30987919993) at the CAG branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996), on behalf of NTPC. The candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of the amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration.
Payment in online mode: Candidates also have the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking/Debit Card (Rupay debit cards Only)/Credit Card). The online payment option will be available on the website. The candidate is required to make the payment before proceeding with the online application. After making successful payment, the Challan number, Bank Reference No, date of payment, etc. are required to be filled up in the online application.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NTPC Recruitment 2022: Data Analysis & Business Development Executive official notification in detail before submitting applications.