NTPC Recruitment 2022: Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Law Officer. The last date for submission of the application is 7th January 2022.
Post Name:- Assistant Law Officer
- No of posts:- 10 [UR:6, EWS:1, OBC:2, SC:1]
- Upper age limit:- 30 years as of the last date of online application in NTPC. Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PED candidates.
- Salary:- Pay level E0, Rs. 30000/-120000/- at the basic pay of Rs. 30000/-
- Educational Qualification:– Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB or equivalent – full-time degree from recognized Indian university/ institute) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/PWD candidates). Candidates should be registered with the Bar Council.
- CLAT Score: Eligible candidates must have appeared for CLAT 2021 (Common Law Admission Test-2021) Post Graduate program (conducted by the Consortium of National Law Universities).
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Law Officer Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the NTPC official Online Recruitment Portal https://careers.ntpc.co.in from 24th December 2021 to 7th January 2022.
- General/EWS/OBC(NCL): Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/XSM/Female: Nil
- Payment mode: SBI pay-in-slip/ SBI net banking / visa/master credit/debit card
Advertisement No:- 12/21
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NTPC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Law Officer Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.