NPSC Nagaland Recruitment 2021: Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC), Kohima has released employment news notification for the recruitment 01 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 15/12/2021.
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- No. of post: 01 (One)
- Education Qualification: Class VIII passed
- Scale of Pay: Rs.4400-17200, Level-1 A as per ROP Rules, 2017
- Age as on 01.01.2021: Between 18 to 30 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply NPSC Nagaland Recruitment
Candidates who wish to apply may submit their application in plain paper along with supporting documents addressed to the Secretary, NPSC from 02.12.2021. The last date of submission of application 15-12-2021 till 12:00 noon.
Supporting documents to be submitted:-
- Class-VIII or above Marksheet/Pass Certificate
- Birth Certificate or HSLC Admit Card
- Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate
- Scheduled Tribe Certificate
- Marksheet/Certificate of additional qualification, if any.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NPSC Nagaland Recruitment 2021 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.