NIT Silchar Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 02 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy in the Department of ECE, NIT Silchar @nits.ac.in. The last date for submission of the application is 28/10/2022.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Title of the project: Development of a Reinforcement Learning Based Tracking Algorithm for a Mobile Tracker to Strategically track Intelligently guided Mobile Tracker.
- Essential Qualification: Candidate should be an Indian citizen. M.E., M.Tech. or equivalent degree in ECE/CSE with first class in B.E/B.Tech& M.E/M.Tech. In addition, GATE/NET qualification is mandatory.
- Desirable Experience: Research/Project experience in the field of Machine Learning/Deep Learning.
- Salary: INR. 35,000/- month (without an H.R.A/D.A./T.A.)
- Age Limit: 28 years (as on closing date of application, 31/10/2022).
How to Apply NIT Silchar Recruitment?
- Last date of receiving of filled up application form (soft-copy): 28/10/2022
- Applicants are to submit their filled-up applications along with C.V. to the PI accompanying photocopies of all relevant documents with self-attestation to the address:
Dr. Chandrajit Choudhury, Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology Silchar, Silchar–788010, Assam, India (Contact-9833726832). Candidate should write “Application for the post of JRF under the project ARDB/01/1082038/M/I” on the top of the envelope. Applicants are also requested to send the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & all necessary documents to the PI through email (email@example.com) with the subject as “Application for the post of JRF under the project ARDB/01/1082038/M/I” on or before 31/10/2022.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.