NIT Nagaland Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Technology (NIT) Nagaland released employment news notification for the recruitment 01 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 15/12/2021.
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Name of the Research Project e-GUNA: Sensory Assessment for Quality of Fermented Foods from North-East India
- Essential Qualification: M. Tech/M.S. in CSE/IT with 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA at both B.E./B.Tech and M.E./M. Tech levels (Or) B. Tech/B.E. in CSE with GATE score and CGPA above 8.0/10 or marks above 70% (Or) M. Sc. (with GATE) in CSE/IT.
- Desirable: Preference will be given to the candidates having knowledge in Machine Learning and IoT
- Emolument: Rs.31000/- + 8% HRA
How to Apply NIT Nagaland Recruitment
Candidates (Indian Nationals) having appropriate qualification only may walk-in for the interview with the application in the prescribed format and all supporting documents (Originals). Application in the prescribed format will only be accepted.
- Download Application Form (Click Here)
- For any query, mail to [email protected] or contact: 7338716002.
- Date & Time: 15-12-2021, 9:00 a.m.
- Venue of Interview: Administrative Building, NIT Nagaland, Dimapur 797103
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NIT Nagaland Recruitment 2021: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.