NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2022: NIT Meghalaya has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Position/ Project Fellow (purely temporary) in the following Inter-University Accelerator Centre (IUAC) funded sponsored research project. The last date for submission of the application is 21.08.2022.
Post Name:- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:- Must not be over 28 years as of August 21st, 2022.
- Salary:- Rs. 25,000 per month [GATE/CSIR-UGC NET-JRF]/ Rs. 14,000 per month [non-GATE/non-CSIR-UGC NET-JRF]. No other allowance will be paid.
- Educational Qualification:-
1. The candidate must have a Master’s Degree (M.Sc) in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Materials Science with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (or equivalent grade) in Master’s Degree.
2. The applicants must have studied physics and mathematics in their Bachelor’s degree.
3. The applicants with GATE/CSIR-UGC NET-JRF in Physical Sciences within the last three years will be given more preference.
- Desirable Experience:- Working experience with DFT calculation and ion beam studies will be given more preference.
How to apply for NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2022: JRF Position?
Interested candidates should apply in the attached format along with scan copies of the educational certificates (Application form, 10th, 12th, BSc, and MSc certificates & mark sheets) in a single pdf to e-mail: email@example.com. The subject of the email should be “JRF-IUAC project”.
The last date for application submission is 21.08.2022.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interviews. The date and time will be communicated to shortlisted candidates.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download application form||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|
Advertisement No:- NITMGH/ES/IUAC/PH/105/2022-23/773 (Date: 03.08.2022)