NHPC Limited Manipur Recruitment 2021: NHPC Limited, Manipur State Electricity Department (MSPDCL), Govt of Manipur has released employment news notification for the recruitment Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice Training at Loktak Power Station. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here before 25/11/2021.
Post Name: Graduate Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice
- Electronics & Communication
- IT/Computer Operator-cum-Programming Assistant
- The applicant should have passed the Degree/Diploma examination from any recognized institution as per ibid Act.
- The Applicant who will be completing 3 years 3 months after having passed the qualifying Degree/Diploma as on 01.01.2022 and who have acquired prior training/experience for more than one year are not eligible to apply under this notification.
- The absconded apprentice candidates from previous training are not eligible to apply.
- Stipend:- During the training period stipend will be paid @ Rs.9,000/- only for Graduate Apprentice monthly and @ Rs.8,000/- only for Diploma/Technician Apprentice monthly as per Apprentice Act and/or Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt of India, New Delhi, as amended from time to time.
How to Apply for NHPC Limited Manipur Recruitment
The application form in the prescribed format neatly typed in double space on A4 size paper duly filled should be reached to the Senior Manager (HR), Liaison Office, NHPC Ltd., Manipur State Electricity Department (MSPDCL), Govt of Manipur, Keishampat, Post: Imphal, Manipur, PIN – 795001 before closing of office hours on 25.11.2021 through India Post/Courier. The applications received after the office closing hours of the last date of submission will not be entertained. If the closing date happens to be a holiday the next working date will be the closing dated. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents to be enclosed:
- Self-attested copies of Certificates in regard to proof of Age, Educational and Technical Qualification.
- Copy of Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- A Character Certificate (Original) issued by the Gazetted Officer.
- SC/ST/OBC Applicants should attach the self-attested copy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- One passport size recent photograph signed on top of the photograph shall be affixed in the space as shown in the application format.
- One self-addressed envelopes (Size 10” x 8”) affixed with Rs. 45/- postal stamp.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NHPC Limited Manipur Recruitment 2021 official notification in detail before submitting applications.