NHM Nagaland Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission (NHM), Department of Health & Family Welfare (DHFW), Nagaland (Kohima) has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 03 Physiotherapist Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 31/01/2022.
- No. of vacancy: 03 (Three)
- Place of Posting:-
- IMDH Mokokchung
- DH Kiphire
- NCD Clinic DH Tuensang
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Physiotherapy from recognized University/Institute.
- IMDH Mokokchung: Rs.20,000/- monthly
- DH Kiphire: Rs. 25,000/- monthly
- NCD Clinic DH Tuensang: Rs.20,000/- monthly
How to Apply NHM Nagaland Recruitment 2022?
- Interested applicants may submit application along with all relevant documents and phone number on or before 31st January, 2022 addressed to the Mission Director, National Health Mission, Nagaland, Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Ruziezou, Kohima-797001.
- Interview shall be conducted on 3rd February, 2022 at 11.00 am at SPMU conference Hall, Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Kohima. All relevant original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NHM Nagaland Recruitment 2022: Physiotherapist Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.