NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission, Meghalaya has released an employment notification for the recruitment of DRTB Coordinator . Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview to be held on 10th June 2022.
|Walk-in-Interview Date||10th June 2022|
|Recruitment Board||National Health Mission, Meghalaya|
Post Name:- DRTB Coordinator
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- Directorate of Health Services (MCH&FW), Meghalaya, Shillong.
- Age limit:- As per Govt. of Meghalaya norms.
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Educational Qualification:-
1. MBBS or equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India; must have completed rotatory internship.
2. One-year working experience in NTEP.
- Preferential Qualification:-
1. Diploma/MD Public Health/ Community Health Administration (CHA)/ Tuberculosis & Chest diseases.
2. Preference for candidates who have experience in PMDT.
3. Working knowledge of Computers.
How to apply for NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2022 DRTB Coordinator Vacancy?
All interested applicants are required to register themselves under the following link.
Click Here to Register for Walk-in-interview
The Date of Walk-In-Interview is scheduled for 10th June 2022 at 11.00 am at the O/o Joint Mission Director, National Health Mission, Health Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong – 793003.
All relevant Certificates Testimonials etc. (IN ORIGINAL) along with Curriculum vitae are required to be produced at the time of the interview.
Advertisement No:- DHS/NHM/HR & AD/377/2021-2022 (XI) (Date: 04.06.2022)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.