NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2022: Office of the Mission Director, NHM Meghalaya, Shillong has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Dental Surgeon on a contract basis. The last date for submission of the application is 11th August 2022.
Post Name:- Dental Surgeon
- No of posts:- 8
Location-wise vacancy list
- East Khasi Hills District: 1 Post
- Ri Bhoi District: 2 Posts
- South West Khasi Hills District: 1 Post
- West Jaintia Hills District: 1 Post
- South West Garo Hills District: 1 Post
- North Garo Hills District: 1 Post
- South Garo Hills District: 1 Post
- Age limit:- As per Govt. of Meghalaya Norms
- Salary:- As per NHM Meghalaya Norms.
- Educational Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery from an institute recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- Experience:- Minimum 3 months of clinical experience from a recognized institutional dental clinic and should be registered with the Meghalaya State Dental Council.
How to apply for NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2022 Dental Surgeon Vacancy?
Eligible and interested candidates can submit their applications on or before 5:00 pm on the 11th August 2022 by mandatorily filling the Google form as per the link mentioned below:
- The candidate should use only a Gmail account for registration in the google form.
- Candidates should apply only once using the google form and upload the supporting scanned documents in a single PDF file (the PDF should be renamed by the first and last name of the applicant and its total size should be less than 1 MB).
- When uploading, select the pdf file from your local device/drive.
- All applications will be subjected to a screening process constituted for the purpose.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a personal interview.
- All relevant Certificates Testimonials etc. (IN ORIGINAL) are to be produced at the time of the interview if shortlisted.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|