NHM Assam Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission (NHM), Assam has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 200 Junior Resident Vacancy in the various Medical Colleges of Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 04-05/01/2022.
- No. of posts: 200 (May vary)
- Eligibility: (i) Preference will be given to NEET PG 2021-22 qualified candidates whose name appeared in the Revised Merit List Published by the Office of the DME, Assam. (ii) Preference will be given to the candidates who have completed 1 year rural service under NHM, Assam.
- Remuneration: Rs.50,000/- per month
- Location: All Medical College & Hospitals of Assam
How to Apply NHM Assam Recruitment 2022
All candidates shall bring the relevant Original Testimonials (MBBS Pass Certificate or equivalent, Internship Completion Certificate, Rural Service Completion Certificate if applicable) including 2 Passport Photos, AMC Registration along with a set of self attested photocopies of the same for attending the interview.
- Date of Walk-in Interview: 4th & 5th January, 2022
- Reporting/Registration Time: 10 am – 11 am
- Venue: O/o The Director of Medical Education, Assam, Six Mile, Khanapara.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NHM Assam Recruitment 2022: Junior Resident Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.