NHM Assam Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission, Assam has released latest notification for the recruitment of 600 Community Health Officer (CHO) vacancy.
Selected candidates have to first complete the Certificate in Community Health (CCH) course of p. Candidate who successfully completes this course will get certificate from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and will be posted at the Sub Centre – Health & Wellness Centre as Community Health Officer (CHO).
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
Course Name: Certificate in Community Health(CCH)
- Batch Name: July 2022 batch
- Course Duration: 6 months (Full time, theory and practical classes)
- No. of seats: 600
- Mode of Application: Online Form
- Last date of online submit application: 30th June 2022
Job Profile of NHM Assam CHO Recruitment
- The CHO cadre is a part of an initiative under the Ayushman Bharat to strengthen Sub-Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for extending primary health care services al Sub Centre area by strengthening the implementation of public health programmes, including disease prevention and health promotion.
- Candidates thus selected shall be posted at Sub-Centers Health & Wellness Centre as CHOs to lead a primary health care team consisting of front line workers such as Female Health Workers (ANMs), Male Health Worker (MPWs) and ASHAs working under the Sub Centre.
Eligibility Criteria for NHM CHO Recruitment
- Qualification: B.Sc (Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing – Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from a recognized Institute/Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized Institute or University/GNM Course passed & registered with Assam Nurses Midwives & Health Visitors Council.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be less than 35 years of age, which is relaxed by 5 years for the SC and ST candidates as on 1st July 2022.
- Other Criteria: Candidates should have proficiency in regional/local language and dialect.
- Stipend: Stipend Rs. 10,000/- per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding/Lodging for a maximum of six months.
- Remuneration: On successful completion of the course, the CHOs, if absorbed under NHM,s/he will receive Rs. 25,000/ per month and performance based incentives up to Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Selection Process of NHM Assam CHO Recruitment
All applications will be subjected to a screening process and candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in their final year examination of last qualifying course i.e, Merit Wise in their last qualifying examination (Final Year B. Sc Nursing Course/Post Basic B. Sc Nursing Course).
How to Apply NHM Assam CHO Online Application
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode by visiting the NHM Assam’s official website https://nhm.assam.gov.in. Candidates may fill up their online application by following below mentioned steps.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application”.
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Select your desired post and fill all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Next submit the application form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
- Documents to be Uploaded with NHM CCH Online Form
Following documents will have to uploaded with the Application Form:
- All mark sheets of last Qualifying Exam as mentioned in Essential Criteria.
- Provisional/Final Degree Certificate
- Registration Certificate/ Council Registration Certificate
- In case of NHM (in-service) candidates, the copy of Appointment Letter and NOC from respective Joint Director of Health Services.
- Work experience certificate.
- Age proof certificate.
- Caste certificate, issued by competent authority.
Applicants must submit their documents offline too in the A4 size envelope mentioning the Name of the Post to the following address.
O/o The Mission Director, National Health Mission, Saikia Commercial Complex, Christian Basti, Guwahati, Assam, PIN – 781005.
Important Dates of NHM CCH for July 2022 batch
- Starting date of submission of online application: 16th June 2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 30th June 2022
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.