NHM Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2021: National Health Mission (NHM), Arunachal Pradesh has released employment news notification for the recruitment 17 posts ENT Specialist and Audiometric Assistant Vacancy under NHM, NPPCD. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here before 25/10/2021.
1. Post Name: ENT Specialist
- No. of posts: 10 (Ten)
- Education Qualification: MD/Diploma in ENT from institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Pay: Rs.80,000/- monthly fixed
- Age: 50 years
2. Name of Post: Audiometric Assistant
- No. of posts: 07 (Seven)
- Education Qualification: A Technical person with 1 year diploma in hearing, language and speech (DHLS) from a RCI recognized institute.
- Pay: Rs.15,000/- monthly fixed
- Age: 50 years
How to Apply for NRHM Arunachal Recruitment
- Walk-in-Interview on 26.10.2021 at 10.00 hours in the, DHS Office, Naharlagun. Application may be submitted to the SNO (NPPCD), DHS Office Naharlagun, Room No. 113 latest by 25th October, 2021 up to 4 pm, clearly mentioning the post applied for.
- Separate applications are required for each post. Application may also be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org with all required documents but original certificates need to be produced during the interview for verification.
- Application may contain full particulars in plain paper with Name, Contact Number, Postal Address, along with self-attested copies of documents in support of eligibility, like Age Proof, Educational Qualification and Experience along with two recent passport size photographs.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NHM Arunachal Recruitment 2021: ENT Specialist & Audiometric Assistant Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.