NHAI Technical Recruitment 2021: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Ministry of Road Transport & Highways (MoRTH) invites application has released employment news notification for the recruitment 73 posts Deputy Manager (Technical) Vacancy on Direct Recruitment basis from candidates who have appeared for the interview (Personality Test) of Indian Engineering Services (I.E.S.) Examination (Civil), 2020 conducted by UPSC. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here before 30/11/2021.
Post Name: Deputy Manager (Technical)
- No. of posts: 73 (UR: 27, SC: 13, ST: 05, OBC (NCL): 21 & EWS: 07)
- Essential Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Pay Matrix: Level 10 of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central DA.
- Age limit: Not exceeding 30 years. The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. of India Rules applicable for different categories.
Important Conditions for NHAI Technical Recruitment
- Minimum Educational Qualification: A candidate should hold a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute on the closing date of receipt of online application.
- Minimum Essential Qualifications: All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Age: Not exceeding 30 years as on closing date of advertisement. The Upper age limit for advertised post on direct recruitment basis is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules applicable for different groups/category.
How to Apply for NHAI Technical Recruitment
The applicant may visit NHAI website http://www.nhai.gov.in for applying Online. It may be accessed on Google Chrome or Mozila Firefox.
Following documents are required to be uploaded:-
- Photograph–Scanned copy of colour passport size photograph in only ‘jpg/‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Signature–Scanned copy of signature in only ‘jpg/‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Class–X Certificate indicating date of birth in only ‘jpg/‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Caste Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS (as per prescribed format attached) in only ‘jpg/‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Degree in support of passing in Civil Engineering in only ‘jpg/‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Copy of Interview Call letter issued by UPSC for appearing in interview of I.E.S Examination 2020 (Civil) only ‘jpg/‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Copy of final mark sheet of I.E.S Examination 2020 (Civil) containing marks of Written test & Personality Test issued by UPSC only ‘jpg/‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Submit” button for submitting the application form through Online. The application form Online may be submitted by 30.11.2021 (6:00 PM)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NHAI Technical Recruitment 2021: Deputy Manager Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.