NFR Lumding Division Recruitment 2022: Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) Lumding Division has released employment news notification for the recruitment 10 Contract Medical Practitioners (Full Time) Vacancy for Divisional Railway Hospital Lumding and Sub-Divisional Railway Hospital Badarpur. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 05/01/2022.
Contract Medical Practitioners (Full Time)
- No. of posts: 10 (Ten)
- Name of the Hospital/HU:
- Divisional Railway Hospital/ Lumding: 04
- Sub-Divisional Railway Hospital/ Badarpur: 06
- Educational Qualification:
- Specialist: The candidate should possess MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in respective subject/field as a specialist and should be registered with Indian Medical Council.
- General Duty: The candidate should possess MBBS Degree and be registered with Indian Medical Council.
- For Specialist (Full Time): Rs.95,000/- per month
- For General Duty: Rs.75,000/- per month
- Age limit: A candidate should not exceed 67 years of age as on 01.01.2022.
How to Apply NFR Lumding Division Recruitment
- Instead of Walk-in Interview, Online interview will be conducted through Whatsapp call ON 05.01.2022 (Wednesday) at 11.00 hours. The interested candidates should send scanned copy of their application duly filled/signed as per the enclosed format with copies of all certificates/testimonials through e-mail id i.e. [email protected]. The notification is valid till 04.01.2022 up to 18.00 hours. Application received after due date will not be considered.
- In the event of any wrong information/fake academic certificates/testimonials etc. the candidates will liable to be taken up under Govt. of India’s law in force.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NFR Lumding Division Recruitment 2022: Medical Practitioner Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.