NF Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of NF Railway against 5636 slots.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Job Location||All North Eastern Regional|
|Recruitment Board||NF Railway|
Post Name:- NF Railway Apprentice 2022
- No of posts:- 5636
- Unit (Divisions/ Workshops) wise vacancy list
1. Katihar (KIR) & TDH workshop: 919 Posts
2. Alipurduar (APDJ): 522 Posts
3. Rangiya (RNY): 551 Posts
4. Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG: 1140 Posts
5. Tinsukia (TSK): 547 Posts
6. New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN: 1110 Posts
7. Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS): 847 Posts
2. Welder (G&E)
5. Diesel Mechanic
9. Refrigerator & AC Mechanic
10. Electronics Mechanic
14. Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance
- Age limit:- 15 to 24 years of age as of 01.04.2022. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in the case of OBC candidates, and 10 years for Persons with Disability candidates.
- Stipend:- As per Apprentices norms.
- Educational Qualification:- The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
How to apply for NF Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can submit their applications ONLINE only on RRC/NFR’s website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in -> General Info -> Railway Recruitment Cell GHY from 01.06.2022 at (11:00 Hrs) to 30.06.2022 up to 22:00 Hrs.
Copies of mark sheet & pass certificates of matriculation (10thstd), provisional certificate/National trade certificate (NTC) certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT in the case of ITI and ITI Final Mark-Sheet must be uploaded. Mere completion of the course is not sufficient. Candidates should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of notification and the ITI pass certificate/NTC/STC should be available with them.
Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
Mode of selection for NF Railway Apprentice 2022
Selection will be on the basis of the merit list prepared (trade-wise, unit-wise, community-wise). The merit list in each unit will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in matriculation (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of the average marks in the matriculation and ITI.
- Application fees (Non-refundable) Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- Fee payments will have to be made online through a payment gateway as part of the online application process.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.