NESFAS Shillong Recruitment 2022: North East Slow Food & Agrobiodiversity Society has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Finance Assistant on a contract basis. The last date for submission of the application is 10th August 2022.
Post Name:- Finance Assistant
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- Shillong
- Age limit:- Not mentioned.
- Salary:- Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Educational Qualification:- A postgraduate in M.COM with at least 3 years of experience and knowledge in tally.
Main task and responsibilities
1. Bookkeeping and Accounting
- To maintain books of accounts as in Tally ERP Accounting software
- Process of payment and settlement of accounts in the organization after proper verification of each document
- To record the financial transaction of NESFAS through proper voucher
- To ensure that all the vouchers are supported with adequate supporting
- Manage internal budgets and expenses effectively.
- Ensure proper cash and bank management
- To monitor program vs. administrative expenditure
- To create ledgers alters, and book expenditure
- Coordinate and supervise vendor contracts and payments
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statements on a monthly basis for each account
- To maintain and update the subsidiary records such as cash book, cheque issue, fixed asset register, stock register, etc.
- To prepare donor financial report before the due date
2. Internal control System
- To ensure that the finance manual is followed
- To ensure proper verification, authorization, and approval system
- Oversee coordination of procurement of all goods and services
- Coordinate overall travel and logistics of program staff, procurement and assets management as per organizational policies and processes within state offices.
3. Legal compliance
- To comply with Income Tax Act applicable to NPOS
- Ensure proper compliance with TDS
- Ensure compliance with FCRA Act 2010
How to apply for NESFAS Shillong Recruitment 2022: Finance Assistant Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th August 2022 (up to 5 PM).
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|