NERIST Nirjuli Recruitment 2022:- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology (NERIST), Nirjuli, Itanagar invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Professor in different subjects. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 10.05.2022.
|Recruitment Board||North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology|
NERIST Nirjuli Recruitment 2022
Post Name:- Assistant Professor
- No of posts:- 30 [UR:7, OBC:9, SC:3, EWS:11]
- Department wise vacancy list:-
1. Agriculture Engg: 2 Posts
2. Civil Engg: 3 Posts
3. Computer Sc & Engg.: 3 Posts
4. Electronics & Communication Engg: 4 Posts
5. Mechanical Engg: 4 Posts
6. Foresty: 2 Posts
7. Physics: 4 Posts
8. Chemistry: 1 Post
9. Mathematics: 6 Posts
10. HSS: 1 Post
- Salary:- Pay Level-10, Entry Pay Rs. 57,700/-
Educational Qualification & Experience
(a) Engineering/Technology: B.E/B.Tech/B.S. and ME/M.Tech/M.S or Integrated M.Tech. in relevant branch with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees (as per AICTE regulation 1st March 2019).
(b) For Science and Humanities Group
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum standards and procedure or Award of M.Phil/Ph. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. program prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then-existing Ordinances/ Bye-laws/ Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET.
How to apply for NERIST Nirjuli Recruitment 2022 Assistant Professor Vacancy?
Eligible candidates may submit the softcopy of their application in the prescribed format as given on the Institute website www.nerist.ac.in through email to [email protected]
The email application should contain the main application Annexure-I (attached in official notification), with a certificate for the reservation category as applicable.
The last date for submitting the application through email is 10.05.2022 (5.00 pm).
The signed copy of the application along with certified copies of all certificates/documents, two copies of recent passport size photograph (one should be pasted on the form), and a nonrefundable application fee of Rs.500/- (SC/PWD candidates are exempted) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Director, NERIST and payable at SBI NERIST (Code No. 18744) Nirjuli, Arunachal Pradesh should reach the Registrar, NERIST, Pin-791109, Arunachal Pradesh by registered/speed post only, superscribing the envelope as “Application for the post of Assistant Professor”.
The last date of receipt of the complete signed hard copy of the application is 25.05.2022 (5.00 pm).
Advertisement No:- 01/2022 (Date: 21.03.2022)
Important Web-links for NERIST Nirjuli Recruitment 2022 Assistant Professor Vacancy
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|