NEN Meghalaya Recruitment 2022: The North East Network has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Accountant. Women Candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
|Last Date||23rd May 2022|
|Recruitment Board||North East Network|
Post Name:- Accountant
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- Shillong, Meghalaya
- Age limit:- Not specified.
- Salary:- Will be based on the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
- Educational Qualification:- Post Graduate Degree in Commerce from a recognized institute.
- Work experience:
# Candidate must have 2 years of work experience in an NGO working on FCRA Accounting.
# Candidate must have good working experience in Tally ERP-9, Microsoft Excel, and Word.
Key Responsibilities for NEN Meghalaya Accountant Vacancy
- Carry out payments by verifying documentation and request for disbursements.
- Controlling payments and signing payment vouchers.
- Supervise the purchase of materials and equipment, payment of bills, clearance of insurance policies, and petty bills.
- Bank-related duties viz. depositing drafts and cheques, withdrawing of cash either for petty cash, for salaries, or for any other official purpose.
- Maintain accounts in Tally.
- Ensure that the transactions and financial records are properly maintained for relevant projects
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement;
- Prepare and maintain monthly payroll according to NEN’s policy and procedures and release staff salary
- Preparing financial plans and budgets
- Maintaining cash forecast; controlling income and expenditure and cash flow.
- Prepare a consolidated budget plan and implementation report on a quarterly basis for all programs.
- Manage Provident Fund and share responsibilities related to PF with the team.
- Timely payment of TDS and Tax payment as and when required.
- Maintain documents and file the records of funding agencies, partner organisations, and other agencies.
- Submit quarterly accounts (Trial Balances for all projects with BRS and bank statements) to FC & GM in time for verification.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Prepare accounts for audit and Consult FC/GM on the recommendations of external auditors.
- Participate in resource mobilization by preparing all required financial documentation.
- Ensure that NEN maintains a sound financial system and procedure.
- Assist the Programme Manager and Administrator in preparing budgets for training, meetings, activities, and administrative expenses.
- Administer bookkeeping systems for the field accounts and assets.
- Ensure that Procurement of Goods and Services is implemented.
- Assist in field work and program activities whenever required.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Travel to NEN Head office for accounts-related work.
- Perform other required tasks.
How to apply for NEN Meghalaya Recruitment 2022 Accountant Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may send their updated CV via E-mail to email@example.com with the name of the position, you are applying for in the subject line.
The last date to apply is 23rd May 2022.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for skill tests and interviews. Women Candidates are encouraged to apply.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification below in detail before submitting applications.