National Statistical Office Gangtok Recruitment 2021: National Statistical Office (NSO) Field Operations Division, Gangtok has released employment news notification for the recruitment 01 Driver Vacancy on regular basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 31/12/2021.
- No. of post: 01 (One)
- Education Qualification: Class 10th pass from recognized board.
- Experience: Driving a Light Motor Vehicle (Car/Jeep/Three Wheeler) for at least 3 years
- Age: Not exceeding 25 years as on 31st December, 2021 (Relaxable for Govt. servants up to the age of 40 years in accordance with the instructions or order issued by the Central Government.
Other Essential Criteria:
- Possessing of a valid diving license of Light Motor Vehicle (Car/Jeep/Three Wheeler)
- Knowledge of Light Motor Vehicle (Car/Jeep/Three Wheeler) Mechanism (The candidates should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
- Desirable: 3 years service as Home Guard/Civil Volunteers.
How to Apply National Statistical Office Gangtok
- Eligible candidates may submit their applications within thirty days of publication of advertisement to the office of Deputy Director General, NSO (FOD), Rinzing Building, Gairi Gaon, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim-737102.