NABCONS Recruitment 2022: NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Middle Level Consultants (03 Posts) and Field Enumerators (10 Posts) for handling ‘Tribal Development Projects’ under Farm Sector Development Department of NABARD in various states across India.
The last date for submission of online application is 10 July 2022.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
1.Post: Middle Level Consultant
- Number of posts: 3 (Bihar: 1, Himachal Pradesh: 1 & Meghalaya: 1)
- Educational Qualification: Graduate post-graduate in Agriculture and allied subjects i.e. Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Agricultural Engineering, Dairy Technology, Veterinary and Animal Science only.
- Experience: 1-4 years’ experience in Natural resource management/ Financing/ Value chain management/ Agri. Marketing based projects/studies.
- Remuneration: Rs. 41,000/- to 50,000/- per month
- Age limit: Minimum 24 years and Maximum 65 years
- Number of posts: 8 (Gujarat: 2, Himachal Pradesh: 2, Madhya Pradesh: 1, Maharashtra: 2, Rajasthan: 3, Tamil Nadu: 1)
- Educational Qualification: Graduate from any Recognized University.
- Experience: 1-2 years’ experience in Natural resource management/ Financing/ Value chain management/ Agri. Marketing.
- Remuneration: Rs. 20,000/- to 25,000/- per month
- Age limit: Minimum 24 years and Maximum 45 years
Last date for submission of online application: 10 July 2022
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply online in the prescribed format within 15 days from 26 June 2022 to 10 July 2022
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to “Online Application” button and complete the registration process by clicking “New User? Register”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Next, pay the examination fee and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.