NABCONS Guwahati Recruitment 2022: NABARD Consultancy Services Private Limited (NABCONS), Guwahati has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 04 Vice President (CCS) Vacancy from open market as Core Contract Staff (CCS) for Zonal Offices and Corporate Office. The last date for submission of the application is 03/12/2022.
Vice President (CCS)
- No. of vacancy: 04 (Four)
- Location wise posts:
- Corporate Office, New Delhi: 01
- Hyderabad, Zonal Office: 01
- Guwahati, Zonal Office, North Eastern Region: 01
- Jaipur, Zonal Office: 01
- Minimum Criteria:
- First Class Graduate and Post-Graduation with 55% at the aggregate from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have specialization in any one of the technical fields such as finance, agri-business, food processing, food technology, data analytics, agri & allied sector, civil engineering, agri-engineering, business administration, etc.
- Desired Criteria: Additional weightage will be given to candidates having Ph.D, MBA, CA or any other professional degree.
- Remuneration: As per NABCONS Policy and Industry Standards.
- Age (as on 31 October 2022): The maximum age of 50 years. Preference will be given to candidates under the age of 45 years.
How to Apply for NABCONS Guwahati Recruitment?
- Interested candidates may apply online in the prescribed format within 10 days by clicking on the following links and filling the details therein from 23rd Nov 2022 to 3rd Dec 2022.
- In case the above link does not work, you may also copy and paste the link in your web browser and fill the details therein.
- Applications submitted successfully will only be considered.
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|