N.F. Railway Guwahati Recruitment 2022: Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR), Guwahati has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 03 Contract Medical Practitioners Vacancy on full time contract basis under Central Hospital/Maligaon. Northeast Frontier (N.F.) Railway from willing, eligible doctors. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 17/01/2022.
Contract Medical Practitioner
- No of posts: 03 (UR: 01, SC: 01 & OBC: 01)
- Obstetrics & Gynaecologist: 01
- Paediatrics: 01
- Ophthalmologist: 01
- Education Qualification/Eligibility: The candidate should be a minimum MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in respective subject/field as a specialist from an institute recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and with registration in MCI, or with a valid registration certificate of any of the State Medical Councils of India after completion of one year of compulsory rotatory internship.
- For Specialist (Full time): Rs. 95,000/-(PM) (1st year) Rs. 1, 05,000/-(PM) (2nd year onwards).
- Age: (i) Not exceeding 53 years of age as on 01.01.2022. However, age relaxation is admissible to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories as per extant rule. (ii) For retired Railway Doctor, retired Government Medical Doctors of State Governments and Central Government, age to be considered is 65 years as on 01.01.2022.
How to Apply N.F. Railway Guwahati Recruitment 2022?
The interested candidates fulfilling the above conditions should send scanned copy of their application duly filled/signed as per the enclosed format and scanned copies of certificates/documents mentioned in the Application Form through email on the following email ID [email protected] latest by 23.55 hrs of 17.01.2022.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the N.F. Railway Guwahati Recruitment 2022: Contract Medical Practitioners Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.