IASST Guwahati Recruitment 2023: Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST), Guwahati has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 03 Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) vacancies. The last date for submission of the application is 24/03/2023.
Post Name: Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
- No. of vacancies: 03 [UR: 02 & EWS: 01]
- Qualification: Matriculation or its equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in the trade(s) (Experience as Cook, Mali, Electrician, Caretaker Cleaning and Upkeep of the section, civil work Reprography). The candidate will have to produce an experience certificate from the employer specifying their nature of work, tenure of experience, and performance grading (Outstanding/Excellent/Very good/ Satisfactory).
- Knowledge: The person must know the local language, Assamese (both reading & writing).
- Pay Level: Level-1, Rs. 18,000-56,900/- plus admissible allowances as per Central Govt. rules.
- Maximum Age: 30 years (Relaxation as per G.O.I notification). However, the maximum age of such candidates, who has been serving under contract in the specified areas at IASST may be relaxed.
How to Apply for IASST Guwahati Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates may apply for the position by submitting the hard copy of the duly filled-in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of educational and experience certificates and mark sheets with two recent passport-size photographs.
- The filled-up application form must reach the Registrar, IASST, Paschim Boragaon, Garchuk, Guwahati-781035 Assam latest by 5 pm on 24.03.2023, by Speed/Registered Post/courier or By Hand.
- The envelope should be super scribed with the name of the post and Advt. no. on the top.
- The Institute will not be held responsible for any postal delay.
Contact details of the institute are as follows:
Address: The Registrar,
Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST),
Paschim Boragaon, Garchuk, Guwahati – 781035, Assam.
Selection Procedure of IASST Guwahati Vacancy
Only the Shortlisted Candidates will be called for the written test followed by the Skill test. Successful Candidates in the written test will be required to appear in the Skill Test. The Institute reserves the right to conduct multiple trade tests in the relevant areas/trade. Candidates with knowledge in more than one area of multi-Tasking will be preferred. The written tests will be conducted on subjects of General Awareness, English, and Quantitative Aptitude of Class X Standard.
- Results of the Trade test and written tests will be published exclusively on the institute website and no separate communication to the candidates will be made. Candidates are requested to go through the IASST website regularly for any notification in this regard.
- No TA/DA is payable for attending the Written Test/Trade Test
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.