MSRLS Ri Bhoi Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited in Standard form supported with all related documents from residents of Meghalaya having requisite Qualification & Experience as mentioned below for the post of Cluster Coordinator under Meghalaya State Rural Livelihood Society (MSRLS), National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) on contractual basis in Ri Bhoi District. The last date for submission of the application is 04.02.2022.
Post Name:- Cluster Coordinator
- No of posts:- 5
- Place of posting:- Umsning, Umling & Jirang Block
- Age limit:- Within 30 years of age (5 years relaxation for ST/SC).
- Salary:- Rs. 18,000/- per month.
- Essential Qualification:-
1. Class XII and above
2. Minimum of 1 years experience in working with the poor in the areas of Social Mobilization, Institution Building & Capacity Building.
1. Graduate in any discipline
2. Minimum of 3 years working experience in the areas of Social Mobilization, Institution Building & Capacity Building.
3. Computer Skills with an emphasis on MS Office, Google Sheet, etc.
How to apply for MSRLS Ri Bhoi Recruitment 2022: Cluster Coordinator Vacancy
All applications are to reach the DMMU (District Mission Management Unit) office at DC’s Nongpoh on or before 4th February 2022 on or before 4:30 PM and no application will be entertained after the said data.
Details regarding guidelines for the application can be collected from the DC office, Nongpoh. However, the Submission of forms is to be done at DC, Nongpoh only.
Screening of applications will be done by the office and the list of valid applications and rejected applications will be displayed on the 18th February 2022 and the date for the written test shall be given on that day itself.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the MSRLS Ri Bhoi Recruitment 2022: Cluster Coordinator Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.