MPSC Mizoram Recruitment 2022: Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 07 Grade-III Vacancy of Mizoram Judicial Service (Civil Judge).
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
Grade-III of Mizoram Judicial Service (Civil Judge)
- Department: Law & Judicial Department
- Classification: Group ‘A’ (Gazetted) (Non-Ministerial)
- No. of vacancy: 07 (Seven)
- Educational Qualification: Must be holder of Degree in Law of a recognized University. Working knowledge of Mizo language of at least Middle School standard.
- Computer Proficiency: Computer Proficiency as prescribed by the Mizoram Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts Service/Recruitment (Amendment) Rules, 2016 notified vide No. A.12034/1/2015- P&AR (GSW) dated 10.07.2019 (Details can be seen at MPSC website).
- Character Certificate: Every candidate selected for appointment by direct recruitment shall furnish certificates, given not more than six months prior to the date of the application, from two respectable persons unconnected with his college or university and not related to him testifying to his character, in addition to the certificate which may be required to be furnished from the educational institution last attended by him.
- Pay: Rs. 27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44,770/ p.m.
- Age Limit: Must not have completed 40 years of age in the case of candidates belong to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes and 35 years of age in the case of others as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications. Date of birth as recorded in the HSLC/HSSLC or other documents as may be accepted by the Commission only will be used as valid proof of date of birth.
Examination for MPSC Mizoram Recruitment
- There shall be a Competitive Examination for recruitment to this post and it shall consist of a Preliminary Examination (Screening test), a Main (Written) Examination and Viva-voce/Interview.
- The Preliminary Examination (Screening Test) shall consist of objective type question of 100 Marks, out of which 90 Marks will cover General Knowledge, Aptitude, English, Constitution of India, Code of Civil Procedure, Criminal Procedure Code, Transfer of Property Act, Indian Contract Act, Indian Penal Code, Indian Evidence Act, Law of Torts and remaining 10 Marks to test the proficiency in the Official language(s) of the State of Mizoram.
- The ratio on the basis of which the Candidates will be called for the Main (Written) Examination shall be 1:10 (for 1 post of 10 Candidates will be called).
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.