MPSC Manipur Recruitment 2021: Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC), Government of Manipur has released employment news notification for the recruitment 02 posts Under Secretary (Law) (Junior Grade-I) Vacancy in the Law & Legislative Affairs Department. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 10/12/2021.
Post Name: Under Secretary (Law) (Junior Grade-I)
- No. of posts: 02 [Unreserved]
- Essential Qualification: (i) He must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University. (ii) He must possess knowledge of local language of at least Middle standard.
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- The candidate must be able to speak Manipuri or any of the Tribal dialect of Manipur
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Manipur provided that a candidate whose parent or any of his/her ancestors in his/her direct lineage are permanent resident of the State, with proper documentary proof.
Age limit: A candidate shall not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as on 1st January, 2021. (Upper age limit is relaxable for Government servants appointed under the Government of Manipur to the extent of the period of continuous service put in the post/service).
Mode of Submitting Application of MPSC Manipur
- Before applying for the post, candidate should register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” scheme through the official website of Manipur Public Service Commission i.e. www.empsconline.gov.in.
- Candidates need to upload full details before applying any post. Once the ONE TIME REGISTRATION is completed, candidates need to fill up and complete his/her PROFILE by submitting all the relevant details. This includes:-
#Upload Passport Photograph, signature as proof etc.
#Add Personal Information
#Add Parents Information
#Add Educational Information
#Add Language and Physical Nature
Apply Online Click Here
Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.500/- for General & OBC and for Rs.250/- for SC & ST by using net banking, Visa/Master Card/Debit Card through www.empsconline.gov.in portal. No fee is payable for DAP (Differently Abled Candidates).
#In case of any problem being faced in the processing of the online application, drop a mail at [email protected] along with your phone number and problem being faced from your registered user mail ID.
Scheme & Syllabus of Examination for MPSC Manipur
A. Written Examination (MCQ Type): 300 marks
(i) Paper-I: General Knowledge: 100 marks; Duration-2 hrs
- English Grammer
- General Knowledge
- Aptitude/Reasoning Test
ii) Paper-II: Law Paper-I; 100 marks; Duration-2 hrs
- Constitution of India
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Transfer of Property Act
- Indian Contact Act
- Legislative Drafting
iii) Paper-III: Law Paper-II; 100 marks; Duration-2 hrs
- Indian Penal Code
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Indian Evidence Act
- Law of Torts
B. Interview/Viva-voce-30 marks
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the MPSC Manipur Recruitment Group-A Under Secretary (Law) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications