Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2022: Grade-III of MHS (Dental Surgeon) Vacancy: Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC), Mizoram New Capital Complex, Aizawl has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 06 Grade-III of MHS (Dental Surgeon Sub-Cadre) Vacancy in the Department of Health & Family Welfare (HFW). The last date for submission of the application is 16/08/2022.
Grade-III of MHS (Dental Surgeon Sub-Cadre)
- No. of vacancy: 06 (Six)
- Department: Health & Family Welfare
- Classification: Group ‘A’ (Gazetted) (Non-Ministerial)
- Educational Qualification: (i) BDS Degree from recognized university. (ii) Permanent registration from recognized National Council or State Council.
- Computer Proficiency: Computer Proficiency as prescribed by the Mizoram Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts Service/Recruitment (Amendment) Rules, 2016.
- Pay: Level 10 in the Pay Matrix (Rs.56,100 – 1,24,500)
- Age Limit: Candidate must be aged between 21 and 35 years on the last date of application. Upper age limit relaxation will be as per norms.
How to Apply for MPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy through online mode by visiting the official Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for MPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2022.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|