Mizoram Apex Bank Ltd. Recruitment 2022: Mizoram Cooperative Apex Bank Limited (MCABL), Aizawl has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 02 Resource Persons Vacancy in the BDPI Cell of Mizoram Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
- No. of vacancy: 02 (Two)
- Academic Qualification:
- Resource Person 1: Post Graduate in Business Management/Rural Management/Cooperative Management. CAIIB will be an added advantage for selection.
- Resource person 2: (i) Graduation in Agriculture and Allied activities viz.; Minor Irrigation, Land Development, Farm Mechanization, Animal Husbandry, Fishery, Forestry, Food Processing, Bio-Technology, etc. Post-Graduation will be added advantage. (ii) Officers who have worked in technical capacity in line departments of State Govt/Central Govt. or ICAR/CSIR Institutions.
- Technology Know: How Should be technology savvy and a degree/diploma in technology is desirable.
- Experience: At-least five years’ experience in any one of:-
- Rural Financial Institution, NBFC, MFI, Insurance, Sales and Retail or in other relevant development institute (SIDBI, NABARD, etc.). The former bank officer should have rural banking experience and be well versed with rural banking practices;
- Line Departments of State or Central Government with project implementing experience;
- Research or Teaching Institutions of ICAR/CSIR etc., in development/popularizing technologies suitable for rural areas.
- Remuneration: The selected candidate will be paid a consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 75,000/-. Performance Incentive shall be payable from 2nd year onwards subject to satisfactory fulfilment of terms and conditions.
- Age: Preferred age is less than 50 years; however, it can be relaxed by the selection committee depending on the education, experience and ability of the candidate.
Selection Procedure for Mizoram Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd.
The last date for submission of applications is 31st July 2022. Applications received would be screened and short-listed based on the laid down eligibility criteria and the final selection from the short-listed candidates would be through the process of interview. The appointment of the Resource Persons will be purely temporary subject to effective terms and conditions from time to time and may be terminated without any prior intimation or notice period.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|