Military Nursing Service Exam 2022: Applications are invited from FEMALE CANDIDATES (only) for admission to 4 years of B Sc. (Nursing) courses in 2022. On successful completion of Nursing Training (4 years), the candidates will be granted Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the Terms and Conditions laid down for grant of such Commission.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 31.05.2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
Recruitment Exam Name:- Military Nursing Service Exam 2022 (MNS Exam 2022)
- No of posts:- Not specified.
- Age limit:- Female candidates born between 01 Oct 1997 and 30 Sep 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible for Military Nursing Service Exam 2022 (MNS Exam 2022).
- Salary:- After successful completion of the course, candidates will be commissioned in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) as Lieutenant in the pay scale of 7th Pay Matrix Level 10 (Rs. 56,100/- to 1,77,500/-) [Old Pay Band Rs. 15600-39100/- and Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-].
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology), and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory/ Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body. Candidates who will be appearing for the final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- NEET (UG) 2022 score:- Candidates seeking admission for the BSc Nursing course at AFMS institutions will have to mandatorily qualify for the NEET (UG) 2022 examination conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
How to apply for Military Nursing Service Exam 2022 Notification for a 4-year B.Sc (Nursing) Course?
Interested and eligible Female candidates may apply online through the Indian Army Recruitment Portal https://joinindianarmy.nic.in from 11.05.2022 to 31.05.2022.
- NEET (UG) – 2022 scores will be used for short listing candidates for admission to BSc(N) course – 2022 at Colleges of Nursing, Armed Forces Medical Services. Therefore, all candidates desirous for admission are directed to register for NEET (UG) 2022.
- The shortlisted candidates based on the merit of NEET (UG) 2022 score will be called for an Objective Computer Based Test (CBT) of General Intelligence and General English (ToGIGE) of 80 marks.
- Thereafter, the candidates will be subjected to a Psychological Assessment Test (PAT), Interview, and Medical Examination at a designated venue. Final selection will be based on the combined merit of NEET (UG) 2022 score, CBT, and Interview, subject to medical fitness.
Candidates will pay the application fee of Rs 200/- (No fee for SC/ST) by online mode only.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official notification in detail before submitting applications.