MHRB HFWD Assam Recruitment 2022: Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB), Assam has released official advertisement notification for the recruitment of 151 Medical & Health Officer-I (M&HO-I) or its equivalent ranks under Health & Family Welfare Department (HFWD), Government of Assam. The last date for submission of the application is 15/10/2022.
Medical & Health Officer-I (M&HO-I)
- No. of vacancy: 151
- UR: 116
- EWS: 12
- OBC/MOBC: 05
- STP: 18
- Educational Qualification: The minimum qualification is MBBS Degree from any recognized University under MCI (Medical Council of India) and candidate must be registered under Assam Medical Council.
- Scale of pay: ₹30,000/- – 1,10,000/- + Grade Pay ₹12,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- Age: A candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020 as per Govt. notification No. AAP.115/72/Pt.I/194 dated 10/03/2008. The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates of reserved categories as per existing provision.
- Condition of service: Government servant joining the service of the State Govt. on or after 1st February, 2005 shall not be Governed by the Assam Service (Pension) Rules 1969 and orders issued there under from time to time. So far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned, they will be governed by a new set of pension Rules, which are already formulated with the New Pension Scheme 2005.
Application Fee of MHRB HFWD Assam Vacancy
Application must be accompanied with required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate.
No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate. Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan, shall be accepted.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write the post applied for.
How to Apply for MHRB HFWD Assam Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy through online mode by visiting the official Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB) Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for MHRB HFWD Assam Recruitment 2022.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Detailed Advertisement||Click Here|