Meghalayan Age Ltd Recruitment 2022: The Meghalayan Age Ltd (MAL) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Accountant position on a contractual basis.
The last date for submission of the application is 5th August 2022.
Post Name:- Accountant
- No of posts:- 2 (Two)
- Place of posting:- Shillong
- Age limit:- Up to 35 years.
- Salary:- Rs.17,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:- Minimum of a B.com or a Finance & Accounting graduate.
- Desired Experience:– Minimum 03 years of experience as an accountant.
- Essential Skills:-
1. Work Experience as an Accountant.
2. Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
3. Hands-on experience with accounting software like Tally and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, PPT, etc.).
4. Strong written and verbal communication.
5. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish working relations with various teams.
6. Very organized, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
7. Willingness to travel for work purposes.
How to apply for Meghalayan Age Ltd Recruitment 2022: Accountant Vacancy?
The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the Meghalayan Age Limited website, www.themeghalayanage.com “Or” can be obtained free of cost from the O/o Meghalayan Age Limited, Shalom Building, 1st Floor, Lower Lachumiere, Shillong – 793001, Meghalaya, India.
Mode of Submission of Filled Application Form:
“Direct Submission” to O/o Meghalayan Age Limited, Shalom Building, 1st Floor, Lower Lachumiere, Shillong – 793001, Meghalaya, India
“Or” “Via-email” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are advised to clearly mention the name of the position being applied on the cover of the envelope and in the subject line of the e-mail as “Application for the position of “ ”.
The last Date for submission of the application is 5th August 2022 up to 05:00 PM
Candidate must enclose along with the Application Form, recent passport size photograph, and self-attested copies of the following documents.
- Filled Application form
- Updated Resume
- Educational qualifications certificates
- Proof of Experience or Experience Certificates
- Latest salary slips or proof of salary from the current or previous organizations
- Additional or technical qualifications certificates (if any)
- Identity Proof (PAN Card or Aadhar Card)
- Copy of their previous work portfolios
Advertisement No:- MEIDP/NDB/RECRUITMENT/145 (Date: 27.07.2022)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|