Meghalaya SRES Recruitment 2022: The Meghalaya State Rural Employment Society (Meghalaya SRES) invites applications from the residents of Meghalaya having requisite qualifications & experience as mentioned hereafter for the post of Ombudsman under MGNREGA on a contract basis. The last date for submission of the application is 01.02.2022.
Post Name:- Ombudsperson
- No of posts:- Not mentioned.
- Place of posting:- East Khasi Hills, West Khasi Hills, South West Khasi Hills, East Jaintia Hills, Ri-Bhoi, North Garo Hills, South Garo Hills, South West Garo Hills, East Garo Hills, West Garo Hills districts.
- Upper age limit:- 68 years as of 01.01.2022.
- Salary:- The Ombudsperson shall be allowed compensation in the form of a fee of Rs. 2,250/- per sitting with a maximum upper limit of Rs. 45,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline (Preference will be given to those having an educational background in development and community mobilization sector and also to a person/resident of the same or neighboring district so as to take advantage of his/her firsthand knowledge about the district along with computer skills.
- Experience:- Minimum 10 years of Experience in Public administration, law, academics, social work, or management.
How to apply for Meghalaya SRES Recruitment 2022: Ombudsperson Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates should submit their names along with educational qualifications and addresses to the office of the Additional Mission Director, State Rural Employment Society, Meghalaya, Shillong on or before 1st February 2022.
Applicants who have applied earlier vide advertisement No.SRES/MEGH.11/2013/302 dated 11th January 2021 need not apply again as the same.
Advertisement No:- SRES/MEGH.11/2013370 (Date: 14.01.2022)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Meghalaya SRES Recruitment 2022: Ombudsperson Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.