Meghalaya MSWWDA Recruitment 2022: Meghalaya State Watershed & Wasteland Development Agency (MSWWDA) invites eligible candidates to attend the walk-in-interview to be held on 5th July 2022 for the post of Visual Communicator.
|walk-in-interview Date||5th July 2022|
|Recruitment Board||Meghalaya State Watershed & Wasteland Development Agency|
Post Name:- Visual Communicator
- No of posts:- 2
- Place of posting:- Shillong and Tura
- Age limit:- Candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years of age with 5 (five) years of additional age relaxation in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories.
- Salary:- Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Educational Qualification:- Bachelors or Masters’s Degree in Visual Communication or Film/ Videography/ Photography/ Mass Communication.
1. Minimum 2(two) years of experience in the fields of visual communication, photography, film, website development, indigenous storytelling, and behavioral change.
2. Experience in developing innovative community solutions for the preservation and revitalization of traditional knowledge and bi-cultural heritage.
3. Experience in awareness programs, capacity-building activities, field research, and data collection in an indigenous context, preferably Meghalaya.
4. Prior experience in relevant areas would be given preference.
- Essential skills:- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere or equivalent software. Strong writing, imagination, and drawing skills will be considered valuable.
How to apply for Meghalaya MSWWDA Recruitment 2022 Visual Communicator Vacancy?
Candidates should bring their original documents such as degree certificate, mark sheet, experience certificate, etc., for verification, during the time of the interview.
- Walk-in-interview Venue:- Office of the Divisional Soil & Water Conservation Officer, Shillong (Territorial) Division, Polo Hills, Shillong
- Date and Time:- 5th July 2022 at 11 AM
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.