Meghalaya MSSDS Recruitment 2022: The Office of the Meghalaya State Skill Development Society (M.S.S.D.S) invites applications from eligible/experience Candidates who are Indian citizens for the Engagement of Software Developer for developing the PMIS for MSSDS on Contract Basis. Walk-in-interview hold on 10th March 2022.
Post Name:- Software Developer
- No of posts:- 3 (Three)
- Age limit:- Not mentioned.
- Salary:- Rs. 50,000/- per month.
- Experience:- 3 years experience as Programmer/Developer with Software Development Company/Government Agency.
- Ability Requirement:-
1. To Design and Develop Web Application through Java Environment and RDBMS applications
2. Ability to develop the MIS for multiple users.
3. Ability to perform System Testing Method, and Data Migration
4. Having Analytical and problem-solving skills
5 Responsible for online Web hosting and Web Application Implementation
How to apply for Meghalaya MSSDS Recruitment 2022 Software Developer Vacancy?
Applicants should submit on plain paper with complete Bio-Data/CVs (to be produced at the time of interview) along with attested copies of all testimonials indicating the following information in a structured manner.
(1) Post Applied for (2) Name (IN BLOCK LETTERS) (3) Date of Birth (4) Nationality (5) SC/ST (6) Permanent Address (7) Address for communication (IN BLOCK LETTER) (8) Contact No (9) Email ID (11) Qualification details (12) Experience Certificate (13) Signature (14) Passport Size Photograph.
- Walk-in-interview Venue: Office of the Meghalaya State Skill Development Society, Shillong
- Dates & Time: 10th March 2022 at 11. AM
All Certificates Testimonials etc (IN ORGINAL) to be produced at the time of interview.
Advertisement No:- MSSDS/SANKALP/Advertisement/355/2021/54 (Date: 07.03.2022)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Meghalaya MSSDS Recruitment 2022: Software Developer Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.