Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2022: The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of an Executive Secretary to support executive officers in our organization to be posted at Shillong. The last date for submission of the application is 10th December 2022.
- No of posts:- 2 (Two)
- Age limit:- Upto 45 years
- Salary:- Rs.60,000/- plus allowances
- Educational Qualification:- Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline with excellent communication skills (written & verbal). Outstanding in planning, organizing, and executing the day-to-day activities of high-level positions.
- Experiences, Skills & Attributes:
1. At least 05 years of proven working experience in the role of Executive Secretary, Executive Assistant, Personal Secretary, or similar role experience with senior-level positions.
2. Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) and Interpersonal skills.
3. Proficient in MS Office, Excel, PPT, and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP)
4. In-depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of the State Government Administrative Rules.
5. Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
6. Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
7. Experience in content management, excellent copywriting skills, taking dictation, etc.
8. Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
9. Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
10. Integrity and confidentiality
- Requirement: Apart from the filled application form & updated resume, a Cover Letter on the candidate’s suitability and interest in the position is a must with a word limit of 500 max.
How to apply for Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2022: Executive Secretary?
For applying for the above positions; candidates have to fill out the ‘Application Form’ from the following link; https://tinyurl.com/mbmaexesec. All applications should be submitted online mode only. No other mode of application will be entertained.
The Last date for receipt of applications is 10th December 2022 (up to 05:00 PM)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.