Meghalaya Horticulture Recruitment 2021: The Directorate of Horticulture, Shillong invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Consultant under the Scheme on Mission Organic Value Chain Development for North Eastern Region (MOVCDNER), Meghalaya. The last date for submission of the application is 20th December 2021.
Post Name:- Junior Consultant
- No of posts:- 3 (Three)
- Place of posting:- Khasi, Jaintia, and Garo Region
- Age limit:- Maximum up to 35 years of age as of 1st December 2021.
- Salary:- Rs. 30,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:-
1. Graduate from any recognized Institution with a minimum experience of 3 years of experience in Organic Agriculture.
2. Knowledge of Organic Farming, Organic Certification, and Internal Control System Management.
3. Basic Computer Knowledge (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, e-Mail, etc.) and data entry.
4. Proficient in Local Language and good/ fair understanding of English language.
How to apply for Meghalaya Horticulture Recruitment 2021 Junior Consultant Vacancy
Interested candidates may apply through Standard Forms and submit at Room no. 307, Directorate of Horticulture, Lower Cleve Colony, Shillong-793003 or by mail to [email protected] along with all testimonials, photos, contact no. etc.. on or before the 20th December 2021, during office hours.
Preference will be given to candidates belonging to the above-mentioned Regions for the Post of Junior Consultant. Incomplete applications will be rejected outrightly. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Meghalaya Horticulture Recruitment 2021 Junior Consultant Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.