Meghalaya Health Recruitment 2022: The Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Meghalaya has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 400 no’s Medical & Health Officers and Junior Specialist vacancies. The required qualification is MBBS, MD, MS, DNB, DM, M.Ch Diploma, etc. Eligible candidates may apply online. The last date for submission of the application is 30th December 2022.
1. Medical & Health Officer
- No of posts:- 200
- Educational Qualification:- MBBS or equivalent degree holder from any recognized Medical institution of India or abroad duly registered with MCI/NMC
2. Junior Specialist
- No of posts:- 200
- Educational Qualification:- MD, MS, DNB, DM, M.Ch Diploma, or another equivalent degree from any recognized Medical institution of India or abroad duly registered with MCI/NMC.
- 23 years and not more than 41 years old as of 01.01.2022 for recruitment at Grade III level relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST. No age limit for candidates already appointed in Government service provided they entered government service within the prescribed age limit. (as per order No. Health.236/2017/11 dt 28.06.2018).
Salary:- Pay Matrix Level as per department’s norms.
How to apply for Meghalaya Health Recruitment 2022: Health Officer & Jr. Specialist
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the Meghalaya Health & Family Welfare Department official website http://nhmmeghalaya.nic.in/
Applicants are to apply well in advance before the closing date. The last date of application is on or before 30th December 2022.
Documents to be produced in original as well as xerox copy (self-attested) are listed below:
- Proof of date of birth.
- MBBS degree or provisional degree certificate.
- Medical Post Graduation or Diploma Certificate
- Domicile certificate as applicable.
- Professional registration certificate
- SC/ST certificate
- 3(f)/Contractual appointment letter if applicable.
- Epic/Aadhar Card/Pan Card/Driving License/Govt. ID.
- No application fee required
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|