Meghalaya Births and Deaths Dept. Recruitment 2022: The Office of the District Registrar of Births and Deaths, West Jaintia Hills District, Meghalaya invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Data Processing Assistant (DPA)on a contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 11th April 2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
Meghalaya Births and Deaths Dept. Recruitment 2022 Data Processing Assistant
|Last Date||11th April 2022|
|Job Location||West Jaintia Hills District, Meghalaya|
|Recruitment Board||Office of the District Registrar of Births and Deaths|
Data Processing Assistant (DPA)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- District HQ, West Jaintia Hills District
- Upper age limit:- 32 years. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- Salary:- Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Educational Qualification:- Graduate Degree from any recognized University. Non-computer degree candidates must have a Diploma/ Certificate in computers/ IT for a minimum duration of 1 year from any recognized Institute/ Organization. Must be well conversant with typing on the computer. Should have a good command of English and Khasi language.
- Desirable:- 1-year experience in relative fields like data collection, compilation, data entry, etc.
How to apply for Meghalaya Births and Deaths Dept. Recruitment 2022 Data Processing Assistant?
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application in Standard Form in the Office of the Director of Health Services (MCH & FW) Cum Chief Registrar of Births & Deaths, Room No. 211, Red Hill, Upper New Colony, Health Complex, Laitumukrah, Shillong- 793003 on or before the 11th April 2022. All the certificates in support of Educational Qualification must be attached alongwith the application and it must be Self-Attested.
Short-listed candidates will be intimated for the Personal Interview which will be conducted on the 25th of April 2022. Preference may be given to the candidates on a district-wide basis.
Advertisement No:- DHS/MCH&FW/CRS/16/2019/1137 (Date: 24.03.2022)
Important Web-links for
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|