MBMA Recruitment 2022: The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) invites a “Walk-in-Interview” for the post of Programme Associate Finance & Accounts on a contract basis.
Walk-in-interview hold on 29th July 2022.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
Post Name:- Programme Associate Finance & Accounts
- No of posts:- 2
- Place of posting:- Jowai, West Jaintia Hills, Khliehriat, East Jaintia Hills
- Age limit:- As per Govt of Meghalaya norms.
- Salary:- Rs. 17000/- per month
- Educational Qualification:- Graduate or Post Graduate in Commerce, Accountancy or BBA or MBA in Financial Management, Accounting & Finance.
- Desired Experience:-
- Minimum 6 months of experience in accounts, taxation, and financial management with good knowledge in the chart of accounts accounting procedures.
- Preferably with computerized accountancy or tally latest version
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy with general MS package, spreadsheet, and data analysis
How to apply for MBMA Recruitment 2022: Programme Associate Finance & Accounts Vacancy?
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may attend the Walk-in at the O/o The Deputy Commissioner, Jowai, West Jaintia Hills on 29th July 2022.
Documents Required: The candidate should bring along with the following documents:
- Updated Resume
- Recent Passport size photograph (1)
- Original Certificates (for verification)
- Self-attested copies of educational qualifications, mark sheets, age certificates, experience certificates, etc.
There will be a written examination for all the above positions on the same day, i.e. 29th July 2022.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|
Advertisement No:- MBMA/CLLMP/HR/64/2018/ (Date: 21.07.2022)