MBDA Recruitment 2022: The Meghalaya Basin Development Authority is hiring a Development Associate on behalf of the Office of Development Commissioner for the State Capability Enhancement Project (SCEP), who will work closely with a SCEP Development Consultant to facilitate project implementation, conduct documentation for project learning and adaptation, and produce reports and documentation for external audiences. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 20th March 2022.
Post Name:- Development Associates
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- Shillong
- Age limit:- Not specified
- Salary:- Rs. 50000/- per month fixed
- Educational Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as public administration, public health, environmental policy, education, development studies, gender, and management from a reputed institution.
- Experiences, Skills & Attributes:-
1. 2+ years of relevant work experience
2. Self-starter who can thrive in a “start-up” setting by taking ownership and initiative
3. Passionate about working in development and demonstrated interest in helping communities improve development outcomes
4. Strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills; able to effectively synthesize information and calibrate communication to connect with diverse audiences
How to apply for MBDA Recruitment 2022 Development Associate Vacancy
To apply for the above position, you can either fill in the following online form (link below) or through hard copy.
For Applying Online
Link to Online Application Form: https://tinyurl.com/DevSCEP
For Applying through hard copy:
Link to Hiring Packet in PDF form for the Job Description & Application Form:
The application can also be submitted as hard copies to the O/o Meghalaya Basin Development Authority, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003 or filled application form can be scanned and submitted via email to email@example.com clearly indicating the name of the position in the subject line.
The last date for receipt of applications is 20th March 2022 (upto 5.00 p.m.) and applications received after the last date will not be considered.
Advertisement No:- Advt.No.MBDA(HR)/794/2022/1051 Dt.05th March 2022
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the MBDA Recruitment 2022 Development Associate Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.